THIS IS A TRADE PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO (I) BUILDERS AND (II) CONTRACTORS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO AND CANADA AND WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES (AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) WHO ARE BUILDERS OR CONTRACTORS AND ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. LIMIT (10) SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS, PER PROJECT, REGARDLESS OF ENTRY METHOD. YOU MAY ENTER AS MANY PROJECTS AS YOU LIKE.
Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes and Contest begins on October 1, 2016, at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on 11:59:59 p.m. (CT) on April 30, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). The clock on the Sponsor’s server will be the official time keeping device for this promotion. All time referenced in connection with the promotion is Central Time. Entrants are solely responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective jurisdictions. Projects completed after July 1, 2016 are eligible!
There are two (2) parts to this Promotion: (1) a Sweepstakes (with 2 monthly drawing periods) and (2) a Photo Contest. You may enter one or both Promotions, collectively or individually termed (“PROMOTION”).
HOW TO ENTER THE RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING:
There are (3) Ways to Enter the Sweepstakes: Each baseball-themed entry (single, double, triple) earns you various additional entries. The more “hits” you complete, the more entries you receive for the twice-a-month drawing.
- (1.) Single: Visit www.honeywell-spraytoplay.com (the “Website”) between 10/1/16 and 4/30/17 to complete an online Sweepstakes registration including your name, address, city, state, zip, phone and company name, and two questions about Solstice LBA.
- This earns you a single (1) entry.
- (2.) Double: Provide brief information about the Solstice system.
- This earns you (2) entries.
- (3.) Triple: Write a testimonial about Solstice and how it worked for you.
- This earns you (3) entries.
- If a participant gets a single, double and triple, they receive a total of 6 entries in the Sweepstakes. Mail-in entries: For six entries into the twice-monthly Sweepstakes without using the online entry form, you may hand-print your complete company name, your name, address, city, state, zip/postal code, email address, date of birth and phone number on a 3”x5” piece of paper and mail your entry via first-class mail in a number 10 business-size envelope with sufficient postage to: “HIT A FOAM RUN” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 852766, Richardson, TX 75085-2766. Limit one entry per outer mailing envelope. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 27, 2017, and must be received at the P.O. Box above by May 2, 2017. Limit one mail-in entry per person/street address per month. Sponsor not responsible for late, lost, stolen, destroyed, misdirected, misaddressed, signature due, postage-due, delayed or mutilated mail. No pre-printed or copies of entry forms allowed. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of receipt.
2. PHOTO CONTEST — The Home Run! In addition to having completed the Single, Double and Triple information, when you enter one or more photos (max. 3) for that project, you've hit a Home Run which earns an additional 4 Bonus Sweepstakes entries!
HOW TO ENTER THE PHOTO CONTEST: Participating entrants may submit up to 3 photos per project using Solstice LBA in a building application. Limit one Home Run entry per person, per email address, per project. By entering the Photo Contest, Contest entrants agree that the project and photo they have submitted is their sole and proprietary property. You may enter multiple projects. Upload projects completed after July 1, 2016 through the end of the promotion, and submit up to 3 .jpeg photos on the contest website of a project you have personally completed. Upload a maximum of three photos for each project. Files must be no larger than 20MB at the time of entry. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified. Limited to digital files submitted electronically in a .JPEG .jpg, or.png format. All qualifying photos received will be judged by a non-Honeywell independent judging organization, whose decisions in this Photo Contest are final and binding. Photo Contest judging will occur on or about May 1, 2017, using the following judging criteria: (50%) Fully completed set of Single, Double, Triple and Home Run entries for that project; (20%) Proper PPE Worn/Safety Precautions Taken; (10%) Photo visual quality; (10%) Appropriate use of Solstice product; (10%) Creativity of photo. Include a brief caption explaining how you used the Solstice product. In the event of a tie, a third judge from the independent judging organization will make the tie-breaking determination.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Honeywell HIT A FOAM RUN Sweepstakes and Photo Contest is a trade promotion open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (including District of Columbia), who at time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, agents, System Houses, (Formulators of ccSPF systems using Solstice LBA) dealers or representatives of Honeywell, LLC and (“Sponsor”), Creative Marketing Communications, Inc. (“Administrator”), Performance Marketing, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, advertising and promotion agencies (“Released Parties”), and members of their immediate family are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same residence, at least three months per year, whether related or not. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning any prize is subject to Administrator’s verification. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada and where prohibited or restricted by law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Entrants are responsible for reviewing and understanding their employers’ policies and all applicable laws, rules and regulations (“laws”) regarding eligibility to participate in trade promotions including this Sweepstakes and Photo Contest. If an individual is participating in violation of their employer’s policies or laws, that individual and its employer, may be disqualified from this Promotion, or from receiving any prize. Sponsor, Administrator, and Released Parties disclaim any and all liability and responsibility for disputes related to this matter. By entering the Honeywell “Hit A Foam Run” Photo Contest, entrants agree that they are submitting their own project for contest evaluation purposes. If a duplicate photo(s) is submitted by an entrant under a different name, the entrant who submitted their entry email first is considered the owner of that Home Run entry, and subsequent entrants with duplicate photos will be disqualified.
4. TWICE-MONTHLY RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: A Sweepstakes random drawing to award first prizes will occur two times per month on or about 10/17/16, 10/31/16, 11/15/16, 11/29/16, 12/13/16, 12/30/16, 1/16/17, 1/30/17, 2/15/17, 2/28/17, 3/16/17, 3/30/17, 4/14/17 and 4/28/17. Potential monthly winner(s) will be notified via email by the Administrator within 3 days of the posted drawing dates herein. Drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Potential monthly prize winner(s) will be notified by email on or about the 3rd day after each drawing date specified above, beginning on October 20, 2016 for the first October drawing. Potential winner will be asked to respond to the email within seven (7) days from the date of the original email notification indicating their Gift Card prize choice. Failure to reply within 7 days may result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner selection. If there are insufficient entries during any two-week drawing period, that drawing will not be held and that prize will not be awarded. Twice-Monthly Sweepstakes winners are still eligible to win the grand prize in the Photo Contest, provided they also meet the Home Run requirements.
5. PRIZE LEVEL, QUANTITY, PRIZE DESCRIPTION, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Photo Contest Home Run Grand Prize: One (1) Photo Contest entrant will be judged to become the grand prize winner of one trip for two to The Professional Baseball Game of Stars in Miami on July 11, 2017. Grand Prize trip includes two tickets to the Big Game, roundtrip economy air transportation for two (2) from a single U. S. departure airport within 50 miles of winner’s home, to be selected by Sponsor to Miami, Florida for 3 days and 2 nights. Two nights standard hotel accommodations, double occupancy, including ground transportation, transfers, and a meal allowance of $550. Ticket holders agree to conform and submit to the official ticket holder behavior and attendance conditions, as set forth by the professional sports teams. Sponsor and Released parties are not responsible for game cancellation for any reason. If game is cancelled or postponed, only the hotel and meal portion of the trip will be awarded. Potential Grand Prize winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) before being declared the Official Winner. Failure to do so within 7 days of receipt from date of notification may result in disqualification and/or prize forfeiture, in which case the first runner-up will advance. Travel companion must sign and return just the Liability and Publicity Release prior to ticketing. If travel companion is a minor in his state of residence, the winner must be the travel companion’s parent or legal guardian. Once the travel companion has been designated, no substitution of companions is allowed. Winner will receive prize package and details via overnight mail service where a signature is required. Transportation to and from the airport closest to winners’ home and parking is the sole responsibility of the winner and is not included. Winner and companion must complete travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited. Airline tickets are non-refundable and not eligible for upgrades or frequent flyer miles. If in the judgement of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winners’ proximity to destination city, ground transportation will be substituted for air transportation at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to winner. Sponsor not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or any act of omissions whatsoever by air carrier or other providers. Lost, stolen, missing, or damaged airline tickets or travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor is not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize. Federal, state, territory or local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner. Grand prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 Misc. Income in the amount of the actual total prize value, determined by the retail value of the prize before January 31, 2018. If winner chooses to make any changes to the itinerary, he does so at his own expense. All ground transportation, baggage fees, room service, telephone calls, parking, rental car, alcoholic beverages, mini-bar, hotel gift shop purchases and any other incidental expenses or purchases not specified herein are excluded from prize. Actual grand prize ARV may vary based on winner’s city, time and date of departure. Taxes on the Grand Prize are the responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Tax Form 1099 for the actual trip value. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor is not responsible for itinerary changes, which is the financial responsibility of winner. Anything not specifically detailed within these official rules, including but not limited to daily meals, gasoline, phone calls, mini-bar expenses, taxes and gratuities are the winner’s responsibility. Travel Insurance is the sole responsibility of the winner and travel companion. No prize substitution allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right in its sole discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV in these official rules, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, destroyed, returned, or damaged entry mail or items during prize delivery. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the responsibility of the prizewinner. Failure to comply with any provision of the Official Rules may result in forfeiture of prize, as determined by the Administrator. Prize excludes government taxes and fees (if any), gratuities, fuel charges and other personal expenses are also excluded from prize. Airline blackout dates apply. Any cost not specifically detailed above is the responsibility of the winner. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize winner may be required to present proof of Photo Contest project ownership. (“ARV”): $7,000. Sweepstakes First Prize: Two (2) winners per month will be selected in a random Sweepstakes drawing to win one (1) $500 (or two (2) $250) gift card(s) from the following gift card choices: Amazon; VISA/Master card/AMEX; Best Buy; Target; Lowe's; Gander Mountain; Cabela's; Southwest Airlines; iTunes. ARV: $7,000. A signature will be required upon delivery from all gift card winners. No cash alternative, substitution, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. Unclaimed prizes will not be re-awarded. Limit one Sweepstakes first prize per person per household. No one can be deemed a prize winner unless the Administrator declares them as such. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depends on the total number of entries received. No more than the total number of winners listed within these rules will receive a prize. There will be a maximum of one (1) Grand Prize Contest winner and fourteen (14) First prize Sweepstakes winners, for a total of fifteen prizes. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $14,000. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet connection must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to enter the Promotion multiple times by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Promotion entry and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to verification by the Promotion Administrator.
6. LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion and accepting a prize, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Advertising Agencies, independent contractors, representatives, assigns, and Released Parties from and against any claims or causes of action, demands, losses, settlements (whether or not litigation or other legal proceedings have commenced), liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever existing now or arising in the future (including, without limitation, personal bodily injury, personal injury, death, disability, and property damage, violation of propriety, publicity, privacy, or any other right, costs and expenses including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, settlement and disbursements directly or indirectly, arising out of use of the entry in whole or in part, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or element thereof, participation in the Promotion and/or prize related activity, and access/use of all websites, whether or not caused by the negligence of one or more of the Sponsor, Administrator and Released Parties. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants and winners agree not to sue any Sponsor, Administrator or Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further agree not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by one or more of the Released Parties, Sponsor or Administrator, of any term in these official rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. In no event will the Released Parties be responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this Sweepstakes, participation in Sweepstakes and/or prize related activities, the use or misuse of a prize or any element thereof, or access to, and use of any participating Website(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Sponsor, Administrator and Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, illegible, unintelligible, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, undeliverable entry mail or email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications or failed computer network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware or software or lines, technical failure, garbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions/entries, printing errors, computer hardware, or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, incompatibility or errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, nor for the failure to capture any such information. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of the Grand prize project entry and photo, winner will be determined as the person who entered the contest portion of the contest first, as determined by entry date stamp. By entering the Photo Contest, Contest entrants agree that the project and photo they have submitted is their sole and proprietary property. In the event that production, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and or/claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes herein by a random drawing of all prize claimants. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor, Administrator and Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any participants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading or uploading materials from or use of the Website.
7. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in this Sweepstakes and/or Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, image, likeness, photograph, videotape, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state/territory for publicity, trade notifications, advertising, and promotional purposes in any media now or in the future, including but not limited to the internet, mobile devices, and the Worldwide Web, without further payment or consideration and without the right of review, notification, or approval.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Administrator reserves the right to suspend, cancel and/or modify the Sweepstakes or any part of it, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. In the event the Promotion is terminated, Administrator will award prizes on a random basis from among the eligible entries received up to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor, Administrator nor Released Parties make any warranties and hereby disclaim any and all warranties expressed or implied, in fact or in law, whether now or hereafter enacted concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except as may be separately provided to participants by law or in writing by Sponsor.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and by the United States and the State of Texas, District Court for the Northern Texas District located in Dallas County, Disputes will first informally attempt to be resolved between parties individually, without resort to and waive of their rights to claim any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one-person arbitration panel located in Dallas, TX. By participating, entrant expressly consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right of change of venue or like right; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. WINNER LIST: Twice-monthly winner names and Grand Prize winner name will be available on the website at www.honeywell-spraytoplay.com
12. SPONSOR*: Honeywell International, Inc. 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Creative Marketing Communications, Inc., 980 N. Michigan Avenue, #1400 Chicago, IL 60611.
* Amazon; VISA/Master card/AMEX; Best Buy; Target; Lowe's; Gander Mountain; Cabela's; Southwest Airlines; iTunes; (collectively “Card Merchants”) are not sponsors of, nor in any way affiliated with this Promotion. Each Card Merchant owns its respective names, marks and indicia. Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with MLB or any social media network or platform.
© 2016 Creative Marketing Communications, Inc.